- Undertake any other responsibilities as defined from time to time by the CEO.
This job description is not exhaustive and may change with the needs of the organisation.
- 3yrs Experience in a Financial Administration role operating within budgets
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & related Windows Software including financialmanagement software.
- A capacity for sensitivity and empathy in dealing with people impacted by conflict.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work as a team but also on own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- The successful candidate will need to be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland and beable to drive, due to the Centre’s remote location.Desirable Criteria:
- Hands-on experience in small/medium organisation in a team setting
- Experience in working with community and charity sector
- An understanding of Political and Institutional structures and arrangements in Dublin andBelfast.
- An understanding of Modern Irish History, in particular, the development of the PeaceProcess over the Past 25 Years.
Location: The post is based in the Glencree Centre for Peace & Reconciliation, Glencree,
€30,000 per annum.
Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow, Ireland, A98D635.
The post operates in a team environment and the post holder will be expected to work in a collaborative way with staff and volunteer colleagues. From time to time the post requires an element of working unsocial hours including weekend work and travel. Time off in lieu system is in operation.
How to apply: To apply for this job please submit a copy of your current CV along with a cover letter outlining your interest in and suitability for this role to